Powered By Blogger

Thursday 4 November 2010

More literary inspirations from the past...

I am so thankful for my collection of journals that I have kept over the years. When I look back through the pages of yesterday so often I am inspired by past victories and testimonies of God's goodness. Also over the years now and then I would be inspired to write down bits of poetry; that is if you want to call them that. I haven't written much lately...mainly because it's something that I have to be inspired to do.

I'd like to share a few with you:

Let my words...

Let my words be few
Let my actions speak loudly
Let my words be true
Let my actions speak kindly

Let my words be action
Let my actions speak words


The Beach...

Birds in the air
Winds blow the sea
Water splashes the rocks
Children play on the sand


Nature's Masterpiece...

A piece of Heaven
Painted in the sky
Picturesque Beauty
Reds, pinks, colors of every kind.


God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment